Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Future

Since I obviously can't see all of Europe during this trip, in my head I've already imagined several future trips I would like to make.  Thought I would share :)

I call this lovely adventure "The Isles:"

  • Galway
  • Dublin
  • Belfast
  • Glasgow
  • Edinburgh
  • Manchester
  • Liverpool
  • London
This one I have dubbed "Viking Adventure:"
*I know absolutely nothing about Vikings, but I picture them coming from Scandinavia 

  • Copenhagen
  • Gothenburg
  • Oslo
  • Stockholm
  • Helsinki
  • St. Petersburg
  • Talinn
  • Riga
  • Kleipeda (never got to go when i was in Lithuania)
  • Gdansk
And finally, not so creatively named, "The Mediterranean (for the most part):"

  • Lisbon
  • Madrid
  • Barcelona
  • Marseille
  • Cannes
  • Milan
  • Zagreb
  • Dubrovnik 
  • hop back over to Naples, Italy
  • Rome

I literally want to see everything.  Athens, Istanbul, Kiev...but let's be honest, my trip is taking place 2013.  If I go anywhere in 2014, it's going to be South America.  BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP!  Ohhhh yeahh!

-E

1 comment: